The only way to succeed as a Convener, Collaborator, and Catalyst is with the help of knowledgeable, experienced, committed, and generous individuals and organizations willing to join in the fight to improve health and defeat cancer.
That work begins with an exceptionally strong group of CEOs and organizations who are part of the Roundtable on Cancer or have demonstrated their commitment to health through Gold Standard accreditation or contributed to the platform and projects of Project Data Sphere or all of these. Amplifying and extending that work are the organizations listed below.
Thank you for your support as well as your passion to help patients and improve health for all.
Those noted below have contributed to the CEO Roundtable on Cancer, its projects – Cancer Gold Standard™ or Project Data Sphere™ -- or both.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology
- Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS)
- Clovis Oncology
- ECOT-ACRIN Cancer Research Group
- EMD Serono
- G1 Therapeutics
- Many individual researchers
- Janssen Research and Development
- Madrigal Pharmaceuticals
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- National Cancer Institute, NIH
- RTI International
- Hogan Lovells
- Merck KGaA