ACCELERATE HEALTH was the focus of the CEO Roundtable on Cancer’s Annual Conference on November 17, 2021.
Reflecting the theme, the event was broadcast from the Ingram Collection of memorable Porsche sportscars with our host, Founding CEO Roundtable on Cancer Chairman Robert A. Ingram, past CEO of Glaxo Wellcome, General Partner of Hatteras Venture Partners, cancer survivor, inspirational leader, and Porsche aficionado extraordinaire.
Here are links to watch the program:
PDS Overview: Bill Louv, President, Project Data Sphere
Global Oncology Big Data Alliance Research
- Dr. Belén Garijo; Chair, Executive Board, and CEO, Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
- Dr. Kerry Reynolds, Oncologist, Massachusetts General Hospital, and chair of the Task Force for PDS’ Immune-related Adverse Events Research Program
Partners in Health – Corporations & Minority Serving Institutions Going for Gold
- Accelerating elimination of health disparities -- Dr. Julie Gerberding, Chief Patient Officer and Executive Vice President, Population Health & Sustainability, Merck
- Urgent Need for Partnership with HBCUs and HSIs -- Going for Gold Ambassadors Robert J. Brown, CEO & Founder of B&C Associates Inc., and Robert Ingram, Founding Chairman and current Director of the CEO Roundtable on Cancer
- The Important Mission and Legacy of HBCUs