After two years of virtual events, the 2022 CEO Roundtable on Cancer Annual Meeting and Conference was held Nov. 1-2 on the campus of SAS Institute in Cary, NC. CEOs and other leaders gathered to discuss the state of cancer research, policy and advocacy, recruitment and retention, benefits, and wellness.
The full program can be viewed below:
Day 1: Accelerating Health Access Through Data Analytics
- Panel: Government and Nonprofit Initiatives
- Panel: Corporate Initiatives
- Panel: Health Systems and Higher Education
- Panel: Where We Go from Here
Day 2: Connecting to Communities
- Opening Remarks
- Call to Action
- Keynote Address: A Report from the Frontlines on the State of Our Fight to End Cancer
- Panel: Accelerating Health - Our Leadership Role
- Panel: Addressing the Global Cancer Burden
- Fireside Chat: Lessons from the Pandemic on Health Disparities in the U.S. - How Do We Do Better?
- Panel: How Venture Capitalists are Accelerating Innovation in Oncology