2022 Accelerate Health Webinar Series
After an event has been held, links will be provided to additional information on speakers and to a video replay.
- Addressing Workplace Health Burdens Post Pandemic -- Held February 4, 2022
- Glioblastoma: Innovative Data Re-Use to Accelerate Evidence Generation for New Medicines -- Held February 7, 2022
- Putting Data to Work: Dissecting Health Disparities -- Held February 22, 2022
- Elevating the Importance of Healthy Workplaces -- Held March 24, 2022
Dates to be announced:
- “Going for Gold” – Gold Standard Application Orientation -- An overview of the application submission process. Documentation, videos and reference material to help you succeed. Who should attend? Gold Standard contacts responsible for completing the online application. This includes new Gold Standard applicants and current Gold Standard contacts responsible for completing re-accreditation.
- Frontiers in Pediatric Oncology: Starting with the Data We Have -- This 45-minute virtual panel will focus on the future of pediatric oncology in the era of the Childhood Cancer Data Initiative. Our panel will focus on how clinicians are using real world data to improve clinical care of kids with cancer and bring new medicines to areas of great need. Discussion is designed for: oncologists, clinical development specialists, trialists, data scientists, regulators, analysts, policy wonks, pharma leaders, patients, caregivers, and patient advocates.
- Shaping Diverse VC Portfolios -- Information-sharing session about the venture capital ecosystem involving VC representatives, life science companies and HBCUs/HSIs.