The FDA and the CEO Roundtable on Cancer’s Project Data Sphere (PDS) have partnered for 6 years to deliver a series of symposia focused on building consensus within the scientific community in support of advanced cancer research. These Symposia have become a platform to discuss topics across policy and regulatory guidance, methods to advance oncology research, and patient advocacy.
Mark your calendar for Symposium X to be held online from 1 until 4 pm EDT on September 23. Our planning group is excited to use this forum to generate new ways to think about clinical trial data reuse.
With a strong lineup of oncology and data experts from regulatory agencies, academia, and industry, participants will have the opportunity to interact with thought leaders in data sharing and reuse best practices. COVID-19 and heightened public awareness of pharmaceutical development in clinical trials has set the stage to engage and advocate for more sharing and reuse of clinical research data and
Core objectives of this event will include:
- Bringing patient centricity into focus by making clinical trial data accessibility a common and standard practice across industry to maximize the value of patients’ participation.
- Highlighting the regulatory and government perspective around policy implementation and incentivization to adopt innovative clinical trial designs leveraging historic data.
- Noting the spectrum of behavior tied to clinical trial data sharing by industry and academia; identify how we can better balance incentives to maximize the utility of clinical trial.
- Determining the most critical areas where greater access and reuse can have a significant impact for clinical research and ultimately patients. Consider opportunities in pediatrics and rare diseases.
- mation about speakers will be coming soon.Learn from the disruption from, and response to COVID-19 to accelerate innovation in clinical research.