Life Sciences Consortium
The Life Sciences Consortium (LSC) was formed in 2005 to bring together oncology pharmaceutical/ biotechnology companies to enable research and development to deliver more effective oncology therapies to patients faster. This collaboration focuses on solving issues common to companies engaged in cancer drug discovery and development that cannot be solved by any company alone. One of these is Project Data Sphere, LLC, an independent initiative providing a digital library-laboratory to share, integrate and analyze clinical trial data.
The LSC was given three directives:
- Improve clinical trial delivery
- Help streamline the regulatory process
- Creating a pre-competitive pool of intellectual property that all may use for discovery and development
Its mission is to:
- Be collaborative and catalytic
- Accomplish together what no single company might consider alone
- Provide safe and effective new medicines … faster
Visit the Life Sciences Consortium website to learn more.