Merkel Cell Carcinoma Registry Workshop, May TBD
PDS is organizing a virtual workshop on our Merkel cell carcinoma registry. More details will follow by email but the workshop aims to share:
- Scientific accomplishments achieved so far,
- Clinical objectives under greatest consideration by our investigators,
- Details from regulatory and industry experts about their respective use cases,
- Requirements of the registry to realize the scientific objectives,
- Align the objectives across all disciplines and ensure greatest utility for all – clinicians, drug developers, regulatory officials, and patients.
PDS Symposium X, September 23
The next symposium in the long running PDS series will focus on data sharing. It will be a virtual event and more information will be coming mid-year.
CEO Roundtable on Cancer Annual Meeting, November 16-17
Save November 16-17 for the Annual Meeting and Conference of the CEO Roundtable on Cancer!
This is our annual gathering to address a timely topic, get updates from the Roundtable about mission driven initiatives by Project Data Sphere and the Gold Standard such as bridging the gap in Health Equity, Clinical Trial Access and hear about priorities for the next year.
We’re hoping to return to meet in person in Cary, N.C., but a firm decision will come later. For now, please block the time so that you can join us in person or online.