May 10, 2023
CEO Roundtable on Cancer
- Tamikia Lee has been named financial analyst for the Roundtable. She first joined the organization in 2021 as a business development specialist.
- Johnathan Rine has been named senior manager of CEO Cancer Gold Standard. Johnathan joined the Roundtable in 2019 as a business operations specialist for Project Data Sphere.
- Mark Slagle has joined the Roundtable as its executive director of corporate communications. He comes from Duke, where he spent more than 11 years in various marketing and communication roles. He holds a doctorate in mass communication from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and a master’s degree in journalism from the University of Missouri at Columbia.
- Brittany Smith has joined the Roundtable as a business development specialist. She attended North Carolina Central University and has prior experience in early childhood education and project management. In her new role, she will provide support throughout the organization’s memberships, programs, and initiatives.
- Steve Southwick has joined Project Data Sphere as its director of data and IT operations. He comes from ConcertAI, where he served as its director of trial optimization. He earned degrees at Virginia Tech and New River Community College.
- Therese Martin has retired as program manager of CEO Cancer Gold Standard. She first joined the Roundtable in 2011 as a project assistant.
- MaryAnne Rhyne has retired as director of communications for the Roundtable. She joined the organization in 2020.
- Holly Smith has left Project Data Sphere for a new opportunity. She joined PDS as its director of data sharing products and platform in 2020.
- Betty Whichard has retired as chief financial officer and human resources director of the CEO Roundtable on Cancer. Betty joined the Roundtable in 2018 as its finance director.